DJ Royale, a recent contestant on VH1’s Master of the Mix, launched his new creative project, The American DJ, on September 11th, 2013. Chapter Black is the first in a new series of club mixes at the legendary Sigma Sound Studios in Philly. Partygoers witnessed, what Royale refers to as “the skillful art of creative party rocking,” through, the use of multiple music genres, turntablism, midi controls, live visuals and crowd interaction. Royale’s goal is to recreate how patrons interact and participate at nightlife events, while rebranding himself as a key influencer and tastemaker of nightlife culture in Philadelphia, Atlantic City, New York and beyond. Live event branding, VJ performance and social media marketing were supported by VisualEyz.
- Highlight DJ Royale’s turntablism skills.
- Implement a social media marketing strategy with measurable results.
- Create themed content and choreographed visuals for performance.
- Provide branding and interactive marketing components through onscreen visuals.
What We Did:
After educating DJ Royale on Visualeyz capabilities, we enhanced The American DJ onsite branding by integrating motion graphics, themed content and live camera feeds into our visual performance. We also programed and generated the Instagram feed and motion graphic branding on secondary venue screens.
- Increased the online awareness of The American DJ: Chapter Black event.
- Supported the connectivity of The American DJ to technologically advanced DJ culture and media.
- Created social media buzz via Instagram and Twitter.
- 22 photos from 19 different users
- 19,636 impressions
- 670 Likes
- 64 Comments
- 12,342 unique twitter branding impressions via instagram
Ages 21-35, multicultural, creative professionals, hospitality industry workers, brand influencers, and DJ tastemakers.